Saturday, September 12, 2009

ELISABETH'S SOCCER GAME
























































I had an unusual Thursday off from the ER and consequently was able to attend Elisabeth's soccer game. Although Elisabeth is a homeschooler she is able to play on the Rutland Area Christian School's (RACS) team. Tim Elliott from their church is the coach and I am posting some of the pictures from that game against the team from Truthville Baptist School. RACS lost but gained valuable experience and were stalwart in their effort!

2 comments:

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

Was that Elisabeth as number 17?

That was Josh's number in high school soccer and my lacrosse number at Houghton...

Molly said...

Nice pictures Janet!
It was nice seeing you yesterday! It was so weird when we pulled in i was like "I know that red car!"

Edwards is so cute, if he ever needs a sitter call me!