Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday!

Fall colors are getting vibrant. The mountains looked like patchwork quilts this morning on our way to work. Just beautiful. I will be in the ER today and tomorrow for my obligatory 12 hours each day.

The McPhersons are up this weekend and we have been invited to come over when I get home from work today for some dessert. They traditionally celebrate their family Thanksgiving the Columbus Day weekend when they come up to close up the cottage, however, Doug has an overseas trip that will make that not possible so this is the celebration weekend. There were also numerous turkey hunters parked along side the road all the way into Benson starting on our back road by the frog pond!

Thanks for posting all the pictures of John's "Spartanage"Joel and Christine. I laughed when I saw the name it had been given and it is perfect. A ping pong table in the living room is now a Tate tradition! New car is beautiful John!

Time for me to get to work.

1 comment:

Molly said...

Blogging while at work?!