Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why do days off go by so fast?

Today began early for a non work day. Barry left the house before 8am to go spend the morning with Dr. Jim Wood. Barry and Jim have a Bible Study together while Wendy is at the Women's Bible Study at the North Chittenden Church. I, too, would have been at the Bible Study if I had not had a 9 am dentist appointment. Just my 6 month cleaning/x-ray visit. Teeth and gums are fine I am happy to report!

After the dentist I took my car for an oil change and talked about studded snow tires with the guy at the auto place. It was just an information gathering session. Miss Scarlett he told me was a sporty lightweight and probably would not be too good in the snow with or without studded snow tires! That was wonderful news! Changing my game plan and thinking I will get studded snow tires for the taurus and leave BJT with the sporty Miss Scarlett! Stay tuned to see how this all pans out. (I realize this is one of the more exciting of my posts!)

I am actually killing time waiting for BJT to get out of the shower so that I can start the dishwasher. Ah, here he comes so here I go. It has been great fun visiting with you all. I will be off to Manchester in the morning.

3 comments:

Rosebud said...

Days off really DO go by fast. Oh, and you reminded me... I need an oil change. Long drive this past weekend visiting family and.... you know who :)

MomZup said...

Great pictures from that visit. . .so glad Maxon was along to do the documentary. Praying your Grandma is better.

Rosebud said...

Haha, yeah. He was a great sport. Thanks for your prayers. Grandma sounded better today. Hard times for her though.