Friday, February 20, 2009

Coyotes!


This is the prize Fred brought home from a recent walk we took up the road. Edwards was on the leash and so was not able to accompany Fred on his little foray into the woods where he obviously found a recent coyote kill. Once Fred found this he headed straight for home intent on finding the one spot of magic ground here at the Bannermans that was not frozen solid. After several trips all around the grounds Fred was looking a little dejected.

About this time Fred decided the only solution to his problem was to take the leg into the house with him. Now, that would be a lovely surprise for the Bannermans when they get home in a few weeks. Such a yummy treat!


Once Fred trudged to the door and I was able to get my hand on the prize it was all over for the springer spaniel. He did take defeat graciously.


3 comments:

Molly said...

Jeez woman, are you trying to give me a heart attack? lol... I check out your blogspot and your new close up coyote picture at the top of the page made my heart skip a beat!

MomZup said...

You are way too young for a heart attack. . .do check out your hair in a mirror. . .I might have given you a gray hair or two! Thanks again for the wonderful Dunkin D. treat on Saturday. I agree that is truly a coyote in your face. I may have to put the snowy cars back. It is still snowing up here. . .I spent last night down at Barb's. You need to blog. . .three weeks is not acceptable!

Lydia T. said...

This is crazy!!!