Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Few Cruise Pics. . .More Later

This picture is of Miami Beach as we were pulling out of the Port of Miami. Doesn't it just look so inviting. It sure did to the seven of us winter weary Vermont gals!




More shots of Miami.
That building in the foreground is the Port of Miami. Those elevated walkways were what we traversed after we had cleared customs and walked onto the ship. Let the cruise begin! Of course I uploaded my pictures in the order they were taken and so they are in reverse order once I am ready to post them.







More Miami skyline. We set sail at 1600 on May 9th.

Before the ship could leave port we had to do the mandatory life jacket drill. This is Linda and Tracy my fellow cabin mates enduring the longest half hour of the whole trip!



2 comments:

sarah said...

Miami looks just like the tv shows!

Decoracion cocinas said...

you might have an excellent weblog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my weblog?