Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stuff, stuff and more stuff came out from under the sink. There were enough rags under there to make several ugly rugs. Ah, if only cleaning it out would insure it would stay that way. I think there is a spiritual principle at work here. Here is the ineffective mouse trap that will have been replaced by the two big berthas when I go to bed tonight. Stay tuned for if I am successful I will post my results. Not for the faint of heart. Also stay tuned to see if I ever get my kitchen put back together.
It was Skippy crunchy peanut butter, too! Should have been way too tempting.


2 comments:

barefootkangaroo said...

Nutella works better. This I know from experience.

Might I suggest posting the following letter on the counter. I know you've already seen this poem, but I put it in our kitchen and it seemed to do the trick- nutella and a spring trap also contributed.

Dear Mr Mouse et al,

I'm sick of your leavings
And mischievious thievings!
You're a nasty pest!
An unwelcome guest!
You belong out of doors
Not here in my drawers
So get out of my house
You filthy mouse!

I'm afraid you simply don't belong
But please, oh please, don't get me wrong
I think you mice
Are perfectly nice
When you stay where you ought to be
Which is to say
You ought to stay
Out of my house and pantry!

Your Unwilling Landlord,

Janet Tate

Rocket Surgeon, Phd said...

That is a breath-taking amount of stuff.