Monday, July 28, 2008

A Day Off Well Spent!

Barry is at Camp Faithful this week having left yesterday afternoon. I saw him briefly in the ER on his way out of town. . .exchanging hugs and the hand off from him to me of the 1/2 gallon of milk he had bought to take back to the lake house after church. He had forgotten and left it in the car so it came to the ER and I refrigerated it and brought it home with me. Alas, the poor milk got forgotten by me when I got home and it wasn't until I was lying in bed last night thinking over the day that I remembered the milk and had to get up and come downstairs put on the back light and trudge up the many stairs to get the milk and hustle it down to the frig. I did make Ben (Sue's lab) go up to the car with me praying that there were no porcupines or skunks out roaming around up by the car. When we were back in the house Ben just looked at me as if to say, "You got me up for that?"

1 comment:

Mom 8X said...

Wow! It sounds like you had a very full day.

Great pictures of the family.

I also had to get up at 11:30 pm the other night to close the windows on the van during a shower.