Saturday, August 2, 2008

Haircut Day

I usually have 3 good hair days and that is the signal to me that it must be time for another haircut! Today was my window of opportunity as I will be busy getting ready for our trip to Maine on my next weekend off. So after a lunch out with Gracie I headed for Castleton Beauty Shop where I have been having my hair cut for nearly 20 years. My friend Wendy has watched my hair go from a lovely brunette to the gray you see here and has faithfully cut my hair all those years. Voila!
Wendy and I first met when our sons Josh and Matt were in 6th grade. We had a mutual friend named Dorcas. Wow, that was a lot of years ago! Thanks, Wendy!

1 comment:

Lydia T. said...

Lovely! oh and thanks for the comments on my blog, you're one of the faithful.

Blog Archive