Sunday, August 24, 2008

North Chittenden Sunday

This morning Barry visited the Fair Haven Methodist Church for their 8:30 service and then travelled to Orwell for their 10:30 service. I opted to go to North Chittenden where I had not been for a long time. It was to be Lydia's last Sunday here in Vermont as she heads back to Houghton next Saturday.

Before I left for church the husband of one of my ER coworkers came by to look at the dead pine trees I would like to have taken down. In addition to taking down the trees he will also spray waterseal on all the decks. Whoooeeeee! That will be such a great job to have done.


3 comments:

Joel Tom Tate said...

Can we have the wood?

MomZup said...

Do you want pine? These are all dead pine trees. You are welcome to it. It will be right where it drops!

Lydia T. said...

my saturday departure has changed to an early Sunday morning. it was great to see you on Sunday. have a wonderful autumn.

Blog Archive