Sunday, August 17, 2008

More Random Photos from Camp Washington

After Bible Class: No one was in a hurry to leave even though BJT taught until they rang the bell for lunch! Flo and Walt Skantze: They have a little cabin across the road from the Tabernacle and they have DSL with a wireless router in their little home. They allow it to be open access and so Camp Washington had internet access available to anyone with wireless capability. It was great. Thank you Walt and Flo! I'm sure your connection is more speedy now that we have all packed up and headed home.
This is the strawberry rhubarb pie fairy! Janice Heanssler has been a wonderful friend over the years along with the rest of her family. Husband, Donn, was so busy repairing toilets and water line issues that he escaped my camera.
This year this play equipment had been donated for the little people that come to Camp Washington. Previously the only thing for the kids to play on was the huge memorial rock. There were children on this equipment pretty much non stop from dawn until dark. . .except for when I took the picture.

1 comment:

Roxanna/Aunt Roxanna/Aunt Roxie said...

And I got my letter from camp - what a treat to have in my mail box when I arrived home from a long day. I read it while I waited for the dog to take care of business - unlike my brother, I am not good at waiting for just the right time. I stood there and just cried - though there was no reason for tears - just an emotion. Thanks to my dear brother - and to my great sister-in-law who passed along my yearning.

Blog Archive