Sunday, August 3, 2008

Such Good Friends

Dear friends, Lee and Caroline Welkley, were on hand to greet us when we arrived at Camp Bethel. This happened to be Caroline's birthday! Happy, Happy Birthday! We were the biggest gift you got, right? Hugs for one and all!

Sharing some good laughs!
Our visit was much too brief. Made us anxious to have more time to spend with this dear couple. I realized on the way home that I neglected to get a picture of Roger and Marilyn Parolini. It was wonderful to see them as well.
We were back here to the lake house by 9 pm after a very full day. We are thankful for safety on the roadway all the way there and back.

1 comment:

Roxanna/Aunt Roxanna/Aunt Roxie said...

It was wonderful seeing the pictures. Oh my, how gray hair does abound! I'm getting my share. It somehow looks better on all those pictured. I envy you all (not in the sinful way) for the chance to renew friendships. Good pictures of Barry - I see some of his old expressions that I have not seen for a while.

Blog Archive